Single Letter Applique Pillow
Add a personal touch to your home with a custom appliqued monogram pillow.
Customize your color scheme to match your decor. Select matching or contrasting accent and welt fabrics to create your desired look. If you do not see your preferred color(s) listed, please reach out and we can work together to create the pillow you are looking for.
This listing includes:
- A single pillow cover - select your preferred size
- Optional synthetic down insert. Our synthetic down inserts provide both structure and softness. The insert will be slightly larger than your pillow cover to ensure a full look. Select INSERT from the shop menu if you would like to purchase an insert.
- High quality 100% cotton or 65% linen/35% cotton fabrics available
- Fully lined with finished seams
- Closure: Invisible zipper
- Each pillow is cut, sewn, and embroidered/appliqued by me in my studio
- Made in the USA
- Full alphabets for each font can be viewed under the FONTS tab - Single Letter Monogram Applique
Which fabric to choose?
Pique - light-weight, 100% cotton fabric
Cotton - medium-weight, 100% cotton home decor fabric
Linen/Cotton Blend - medium-weight, 65% linen, 35% cotton home decor fabric
*All sales are final on custom items. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of purchase. If you have any issues with your order please contact me immediately upon receiving your item(s). Mistakes do happen and I am happy to resolve any issues.
Pillow cover: High-quality home Decor fabric - either 100% cotton or 65% linen/35% cotton blend (based on selected fabric).
Insert: A synthetic down insert is made with 100% Polyester fiber filling. Our synthetic down inserts provide both structure and softness.
Pillow cover sizing (finished dimensions):
12" x 18" pillow cover - suggested insert size is 13" x 19"
11" x 23" pillow cover - suggested insert size is 12" x 24"
13" x 21" pillow cover - suggested insert size is 14" x 22"
13" x 35" pillow cover - suggested insert size is 14" x 36"
Cleaning Instructions: Spot clean only. Warm iron - avoid ironing directly on the embroidered portion.